+725
+40 Water
+60 Electricity
=825/month
/2
=412.50/month/person
+30 Internet/2 people
=417.50/month/person
Good location: 20 minute walk to Arch building
Bike: I'm guess 10 minutes or less.
Bus: Bus stop on corner, I think it is 100 Yellow (runs once an hour? not sure)
This apt has a large shaded first-floor front deck, galley kitchen, dining room, two story living room. Upstairs has one bedroom that has a door to the hallway but is a balcony bedroom and overlook to the living room below. This bedroom was about the same size as your bedroom at the point with about 6 foot of closet space. One bathroom upstairs. Double sink then seperated by door to toilet and shower. Bathroom in really good condition- clean. Not gross or anything. Other bedroom is traditional (it has four walls (no balcony)) with a private second story deck about 7'x5'.
I didnt' take many pictures because people were there. but here's what I do have.
Second Floor Deck off Bedroom
From Living room. Circle windows let you look into living room while walking up stairs. skylight overhead
View from front door when you first walk in. This is technically the dining room. Kitchen through portal and door leads to furnace closet.
Kitchen with big storage room around corner at end of kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment